Myth or Fact?
Do baby girls really steal their mom’s beauty?
Looking for an explanation for that extra acne, extreme morning sickness that has you looking like you caught the 3-month flu, or dull lackluster locks. Click to determine if it's possibly your growing pink bundle of joy who's got your glow...
Pregnancy Myth or Pregnancy Fact?
You may think that you're smarter than the rest of us, but when it comes to the health of the baby you're growing, you'll do/avoid just about anything to keep on the safe side.
But if you're starting to question the logic of your grandmother's wisdom - or other sources of knowledge you've acquired along the way - don't worry, you're not alone. Have a look through our myths vs. facts about pregnancy before you spend 9 months avoiding lifting your arms above your head (believe me, it's harder than it sounds)!
Trying To Conceive
- We need to have sex everyday while trying to conceive
- Lying down after sex will increase my chances of conception
- We need to time our intercourse around ovulation to "save" sperm
- Only children lack the same social skills as children who have siblings
- Rubbing whiskey on a teething child’s gums is safe and effective to help soothe their discomfort?
- Giving my baby rice cereal in her bottle will help her sleep
Join Our Community
Fast, easy, & free sign up!
Hot Topics In The
8 Reasons you may not be getting pregnant
10 Rules to follow during your partner's pregnancy